Option 1: Traditional Classical Instruction on Campus full-time – Arriving at School
- Students will enter campus from the designated gate in the car line loop, whether arriving at school in a car or riding a bike.
- When students arrive at school, students will have their temperature checked. If a student’s temperature is 100.4 or greater, he or she will return home.
- Students may begin arriving at campus starting at 7:30 AM and must wear face masks and report directly to their homeroom classroom.
- Students utilizing before school care may arrive at school by 6:30 AM and must wear face masks until they report to their homeroom classroom.
- If your student arrives after 8:00 AM, please use the car line loop to drop him/her off. Call the front office at 407-593-2909 and a staff member will come to your vehicle and sign your student in.
- All students will be expected to take quarterly baseline tests and evaluated for progress monitoring through the school year. To protect the integrity of the testing process, all students will take assessments at the physical campus.